Just in case you skimmed, here are the words they used before talking with me:
- Under pressure
- Needed to reach out
- Cluster-fuck in the brain
- Difficult time getting clear on what I wanted personally and professionally
And here are the words they used after talking with me:
- Less stress
- Focused and motivated
- Changed my life completely
- Business has grown massively
- More certainty about my next move
- Quickly approaching over $1M for the year
- Making more money than I was before I quit my old job
- It’s working. You’re a genius.
But I’m definitely not a genius. (Far from it.) I’m just a guy who knows the value of investing in himself.
Over the past 12 years, I’ve spent close to $100,000 to work with everyone from business leaders and fitness experts to meditation coaches and relationship experts.
These coaches helped me become who I am today and I am forever grateful for their guidance, friendship, and tough-love. But mostly, I’m grateful for the clarity I’ve experienced through working with them.
What do I mean by “clarity?”
I know who I am, what I want, where I’m going, and how to get there.
(And if I don’t know how to get there, I trust myself to figure it out, without much hassle or worry.)
So…just what the hell did these coaches do? It wasn’t magic. Instead, it was quite simple:
- They listened to me
- They asked me tough questions
- They helped me see the big picture
- They helped me get focused and clear
- They helped me identify my biggest goals
- They gave me simple practices to try
When I was stuck, they helped me get unstuck. When I was on the path to wasting time or money, they helped me get back on track. When I was feeling lost, they gave me clear next steps.
They made success inevitable for me.
And that’s exactly what I want to do for you.
I’ve always loved working with ambitious people who feel “stuck” — in their business, their health, their relationships, or with life in general — and who are ready to break through to a new level.
I help them:
- slow down
- see the big picture
- dig deep into what they really want
- create a vision for the future
- break it down into practices
- take responsibility
- stay on-track and accountable
Like Eric said above, I’m like a ringside coach. If life is a boxing match, I’m the guy in your corner who’s helping you move, dodge, hit… and win.
So let’s do this. Together.